Nursing attendant & physio services
Nursing services @ Home Health Rental
Our service capabilities allow us to offer solutions that bring convenience and overall cost management for those paying for the medical care, Our services are delivered through the following options.
Nursing Procedures Visits of 1to 1.5 hours
Short visits are provided at a period specified by the client. This is particularly suitable for patients who need wound management, procedures such as feeding tube or catheter changes and even elderly care allowing for morning hygiene activities etc. They can be tailored for days of the week and time of the day to complement your family's needs in caring for your loved ones.
Nursing Care Plans – 2 to 24 hour plans
When patients need extended hours of continuous care - for example bed ridden patients, patients unable to be left alone on their own etc, the services of nurses can be used to provide care over extended periods the client requires. These services are offered in daily, weekly and monthly packages.
Generally, the range of nursing care provided by Home Health Rental to Home Care clients with medical conditions includes:
- Administration of injections, care of central venous line, Tracheostomy, various feeding regimes including various forms of feeding.
- Wound management from traumas or accidents, diabetic ulcers, bedsores etc.
- Maintenance of urinary catheters and drainage tubes.
- Stoma care – Tracheostomy , Colostomy or Ileostomy Care.
- Pain management as prescribed by patients physician.
- Insertion of NG tubes and tube feeding, Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN), including supply of nutrition packages.
- Assistance with bowel elimination - Enema or manual evacuation.
- Monitoring patient's vital signs and overall medical condition e.g. blood pressure, blood glucose monitoring, input/output charts etc.
- Health education for the care giver such as patient's family or maid
- Assistance in activities of daily living both for elderly patients and patients challenged with temporary disability.
- Palliative care – Management of terminally ill patients. This may be via pain management regimes, counselling therapy sessions for both the patient and family and sometimes just being there to comfort.
Physiotherapy services @ Home Health Rental
Home Health Rental provides a convenient and affordable, not to mention MOBILE, physiotherapy service using experienced professional staff who specialise in a number of physiotherapy areas including aged care, mobile services,locum services, private home visits and servicing the disabled. Our physiotherapists are also very friendly and would love to come and help you!
Our physiotherapy services include everything you could ever ask for or need, such as assessments, reviews, care planning, exercise programs and classes, educational training, equipment recommendation and ‘hands-on’ physiotherapy treatment.
Also, our physiotherapy initiatives can not only support the care needs of clients but can also assist the occupational health and safety needs of care staff.
HHR has a range of physiotherapy services so we’re bound to have the service you’re looking for. Could you do with:
- Aged care physiotherapy (both residential and community)
- Mobile physiotherapy
- Locum physiotherapy
- Private home physiotherapy
- Disability Services physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy information products
- Physiotherapy assessments and reviews of clients
- Manual handling assessments of clients
- Manual handling training for care staff and ancillary staff
- Exercise program provision and equipment provision for clients
- Documentation assessment reports and devision of care plans
- Provision of physiotherapy exercise classes
- Visiting and assessing clients in their homes
- Multidisciplinary team meetings to discuss client issues
- Education and training to care staff on exercise programs and care plans
- Falls prevention strategy development and education